Most returns must be authorized by contacting the seller in order to obtain an official Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). Authorization does not guarantee credit or exchange. We will issue an exchange or credit upon receipt of the return package.
All returned products must be in resalable condition, including, but not limited to; all components, manuals, registration cards, and original undamaged packaging. In addition, the following restrictions normally apply:
Credit cannot be issued for any AC Adapter or Battery that is missing any components or was modified by the user.
Some returned parts may incur a restocking fee.
Only ship back the NADAMOO part that you purchased from our authorized resellers. We cannot guarantee that any other materials will be returned to you if/when we ship you an exchange.
An unauthorized return is defined as any package returned to NADAMOO without the proper return authorization code on the shipping label. Unauthorized returns may include packages refused during a delivery attempt. Unauthorized returns received by NADAMOO may be refused at the warehouse and returned to the sender. In this case, you may be held responsible for the cost of shipping back the package. This cost will be deducted from the total credit due or a charge to the credit card or PayPal account, if a refund has already been issued.
Process for Returning Merchandise
· 1. Obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number:
· All returns must have an RMA number for processing. Contact your reseller or email server@nadanoo for assistance. RMA's are valid for thirty (30) days from the date of issue.
· 2. Write the RMA number on the shipping label on the outside of the package.
· RMA numbers should be clearly displayed on the return shipping label of any package being returned to NADAMOO. Do not write the RMA number on the actual box. Packages without an RMA number on the return shipping label may not be accepted by our warehouse.
· 3. Repack in original packaging
· All contents in the original package must be received, including, but not limited to; all components, manuals, and registration cards. Place the packaged product in a protective outer box. We must receive all original products in order to process your return or exchange. NADAMOO is not responsible for products that are damaged due to poor packaging, defaced packaging, or lost shipments.
Return Information Tips
Order ID: You can find this in your Amazon account's order history.
Product Name: You can find this in your Amazon account's order history, as well as on the packaging or manual of the product. Some products come with a watermark showing the model number and/or name of the product.
Refund or Exchange: Please enter your preference, and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
Reason for Request: Enter a short description of the problem here, e.g. "defective".
Series No.: Depending on the product, the Series No. can be found on the main body of the product or on a charging cable that came with the product.